The Best Mexican insurance for Borrowed Vehicles Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 7 Tips
Mexico allows an individual to drive a vehicle that is borrowed into the country, but there are certain issues that can crop up if you have an accident. Rental cars fall into this category of borrowed vehicles, and the Mexican insurance for borrowed vehicles is crucial for legal travel across the border. In addition to your Mexican auto insurance online, it is important to have documentation of your permission to travel in a vehicle that you don’t own. This may be a release form or a letter of permission issued by the friend who allows you to drive or by the car rental agency. Be sure that you carry this documentation as you travel just in case you have problems to make use of the best Mexican insurance for borrowed vehicles if you need help.
Why Mexican Insurance for Borrowed Vehicles May Be a Good Fit for Your Travel Plans
Various issues can play a role in your plans for Mexican driving, and you might use one of the following reasons to consider a borrowed vehicle solution during your trip:
- Condition of your existing vehicle – if your current car is unreliable, you might not want to risk the chance of a breakdown during your trip. A roadside emergency in Mexico can happen even in a reliable car, but a well-maintained borrowed vehicle may limit your risks. Mexican insurance for borrowed vehicles includes roadside assistance if something does go amiss.
- Distance to travel – you might not want to drive from a distant location to Mexico, and rentals make it possible to reach your border crossing region by plane quickly, traveling on into Mexico in your rental car.
- Travel party – if your vehicle is inadequate for accommodating those who will travel with you, you may want to rent a large passenger van for greater seating capacity. This is done annually by numerous service clubs, churches, and tourist groups heading south of the border.
- Camping – an RV rental may allow you to stay on the beach throughout your trip, potentially allowing you to save money on hotel accommodations as well.
- Make sure the borrowed vehicle is being driven by a US or Canadian citizen with a US or Canadian drivers license
- Make sure the registered owner and the driver are listed on the Mexican auto insurance online policy
- It’s a good idea to carry a letter signed by the owner stating that its OK for you to borrow the car for the dates the borrower will be in Mexico
If you determine that a vehicle meets your needs, you will need to be sure that you carry appropriate Mexican insurance for borrowed vehicles . You can purchase your Mexican auto insurance online once your dates are solidified.
Mexican insurance for borrowed vehicles from Mexican Insurance Store.com comes with roadside assistance, legal and repair in the US or Canada
Learn more about Mexican auto insurance online