Rediscover The Cool Modern Tijuana – Mexican Auto Insurance Online
Mexican auto insurance – Rediscover the cool new modern Tijuana
Not too long ago, the Avenida Revolucion was a sad lonely destination.
The threat of the drug wars were scaring away tourists and driving many of the locals out of business. However, the once failing border town has managed to turn its fortunes around, and today the city is a hot spot for everything from art to food to chic coffee bars.
Before driving across the border, make sure you pick up Mexican auto insurance online. Car insurance for Mexico is mandatory, so you can’t get caught without getting into trouble. Learn more about Mexican auto insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com.
Safety and Tijuana
Let’s talk about safety in Tijuana. Invariably, the news is quick to point out the ugliness, but the same media can be quite deceitful about that. When they report Tijuana as having the highest murder rate in Mexico they actually mean The entire Tijuana Municipality. Think of a Municiplaity at a county in the USA. While the city of Tijuana is relatively peaceful, the surrounding municipality isn’t.
As you can see in the map, the municipality covers a much wider area than the city itself. The areas with violence are typically places where no touist would ever be or desire to go.
So what’s in Tijuana?
Once the drug war hysteria died down and investor confidence grew, the city began to slowly but surely transform itself. What used to be a sun-drenched city of cheap pleasures is now attracting the hipster crowd with the many things to do down there.
Where do we begin? There’s the Calle Sexta, or Sixth Street, a trendy after-hours destination for millenials living in Mexico and the U.S. alike. (Yes, there is a hipster bar called Moustache) If you’re into coffee, its a rite of passage to check out La Stazione, a chic coffee spot that specializes in latte art.
Where should I eat?
If you want street food, you won’t have trouble finding delicious tacos. (Not that you need tacos, its always a good idea to try new things!) If you want to try the best cuisine Mexico has to offer, you have to visit Mision 19. Make reservations.
If you’re a soccer fan, the Xolos feature several Mexican-Americans including Paul Arriola, and the Estadio Caliente is easy to get to. The Mercado Hidalgo is another fun spot that’s touristy but not too touristy. Tijuana also has a criminally underrated art scene, so go see the Pasaje Rodriguez. Pro Tip: Mexican auto insurance lets you drive the toll roads, so pick up car insurance for Mexico ahead of time!
Here are some incredible things you can do in Tijuana.
Tijuana’s beautiful weather, awesome culture, incredible restaurants and wonderful magaritas makes it a very modern, beautiful and colorful city. Do you know that Tijuana is one of the borders that is most crossed in the world? Well, now you know. This is one reason why you need Mexican auto insurance online. Tijuana is located south of San Diego and it’s a border town with the Unites States.
If you’re thinking of things to do in Tijuana, here are amazing places you can visit in Tijuana.
- Visit Alma Verde for a mouth-watering breakfast. Alma Verde has all the good qualities of a modern cafe where you can have good, quality breakfast.
- Checkout the Albercas El Vergel Waterpark and have fun with the anaconda tube slide and all other side attractions.
- Visit Tijuana cultural centre. Do you know that over a million travelers visit the Tijuana cultural centre every year? Tijuana is very rich in culture, you’ll have great fun with the La Bola and El Cubo.
Do you really need Mexican auto insurance online? (Duh)
Car insurance for Mexico is required when you cross the border, no matter how many of your friends tell you its probably not that important. Mexican auto insuranceonline protects you from financial catastrophe, but car insurance for Mexico can also keep you out of jail.
Mexican auto insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore includes Roadside Assistance for peace of mind!
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexican Driving Policies
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Quality Travelers Auto Insurance
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online