Mexico insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com – Winter Pleasures in San Felipe
Señor Mex says: This article is perfect if you search for a winter vacation spot or a snowbird’s paradise.
The northernmost city on the Baja side of the Sea of Cortez is great for short or long-term getaways, and your Mexico insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com is important for ensuring that your driving in Baja is legal and safe. Research the many available Mexico insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com liability limits for Baja Norte so that you carry enough protection. Additionally, consider whether exploring nature in you might lead to a trek into Baja del Sur. Liability limits for the southern part of the peninsula are more than double those of Baja Norte. Enjoy lots of clams, shrimp, and fish as you enjoy this getaway and skip the chilly winter back home. Mexico insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com is now required to drive on any highway in Mexico.
As the article explains, the town of San Felipe can be sweltering during the summer months. However, it’s beautiful during the winter, providing a great October through March venue for expatriates. Additionally, outstanding seafood is abundant right at the wharf, excellent for taking home to enjoy, but equally great for beachside grilling. You might not be looking for a vacation home, but a few weeks in the area could change your mind quickly.
Mexico insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com comes with FREE Roadside Assistance.
OC Weekly article:
“Before I ever visited San Felipe, I dismissed it as a Spring Break destination for those unwilling to pay for a flight to Cancun, or Cabo–in other words, the Laughlin of Spring Break in Mexico. And then there was that Rubio’s connection.”
Read the rest of the article here.
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexico Driving Insurance
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Top-Tier Mexican Insurance at the Border
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online