You might not realize it if you approach Tijuana’s border crossing at night, but Baja is a fantastic place for stargazing. The light pollution from Tijuana leaves the sky in Tijuana a hazy gray at night, but it doesn’t take long to escape the bright lights and find wide open sky for viewing the stars clearly. Of course, night driving isn’t recommended for foreigners, and you may want to use the day to reach your stargazing destination so that you can focus on stars without distraction at night. Your Mexican Insurance Store.com Mexican insurance for Mexico will ensure that you are covered in case of car trouble or collision. You can handle your Mexico insurance at Mexican Insurance Store online before you leave home. Northern Baja requires coverage, so don’t forget to pick out your car insurance for Mexico with Mexican Insurance Store.com.
Official Stargazing Site: National Astronomical Observatory
The original location of Mexico’s National Astronomical Observatory was in Mexico City, established in 1878. It has since been moved a couple of times because of light pollution issues. Its current location is in Baja Norte, a couple of hours south of Ensenada. The placement at San Pedro Martír in 1967 was a great choice as the viewing from the point is spectacular. Daytime viewing on a clear day permits the opportunity to see both the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean. The drive up the mountain is rugged, and if you plan to camp so that you can stargaze, come prepared with plenty of supplies. Mexican Insurance Store.com Mexican Insurance includes roadside assistance, but most assistance is restricted to regular roads. Your safety is important, and you should verify your policy information for your Mexico insurance at Mexican Insurance Store so that you know what restrictions may exist on off-road travel.
Another popular option for those who love to watch the night sky is to camp along the ocean. There are many excellent beach campgrounds throughout Baja Norte, and most will allow you to get a clear view of the stars. Consider San Quintín for some spectacular beaches. Your Mexican insurance at Mexican Insurance Store is ideal for the trip through northern Baja. You’ll find that you can buy supplemental Mexican car insurance with Mexican Insurance Store at an Internet café if you decide to stay longer. If you expect to travel frequently, though, your Mexican Insurance Store.com Mexican Insurance can be selected for up to a year at a time.
Compare Mexican Insurance Store.com Mexican Insurance fro FREE Roadside Assistance!
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexico Driving Insurance
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Top-Tier Mexican Insurance at the Border
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online