The idea of having your car do the driving without requiring your complete attention might seem like an exciting option. However, it may be some time before autonomous cars reach this level of refinement. However, a University of Nevada professor recently completed an accident-free drive of 1,500 miles between Nogales and Mexico City in an autonomous Volkswagen Passat Variant. The details indicate that he and his colleagues certainly were not aloof during the trip, but articles don’t note whether the team had Mexican insurance online. Even with a driverless vehicle, it is wise to have Mexican auto insurance that complies with the laws of the land.
Lessons from the professor’s team
The focus of the trip was safe driving and gathering data. The team included not only the professor but also a graduate student in the autonomous vehicle. Additionally, there was a support vehicle with two further members of the team. They drove an average of up to 300 miles each day with Mexican Highway 15 being the primary driving focus. The technical equipment included GPS, video cameras, lasers, and radar equipment. The team did not continue driving when tired, taking time to rest en route.
As a tourist, you might only have the advantage of GPS for safety purposes. This could fall short in terms of providing information about potholes, exits, and other special features on the road. However, good technology can enhance your own trip even if you can’t turn on an autopilot feature just yet. An international calling plan for your wireless phone is another important safety measure.
How does Mexican insurance online help in bad settings?
Travel in a foreign land can be worn because of the unique settings, making it wise to travel only as you feel able. Trying to push further, especially after dark, could be risky. Your GPS certainly won’t identify issues such as stray animals or potholes, which could turn your night drive into a nightmare. Your Mexican auto insurance does allow for emergency assistance if you are stranded as you drive. An accident could make your night a traumatizing experience, especially if you lack Mexican insurance online. Be sure that your coverage provides for legal assistance in case of accidents.
Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com gives you peace of mind with free Roadside Assistance!
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexico Driving Insurance
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Top-Tier Mexican Insurance at the Border
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online