The ABCs of Mexican Car Insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com
If you haven’t driven in Mexico, you may wonder whether online Mexican car insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com is better, worse or equal to those border policies. Our coverage options can be researched prior to your travel, allowing you to have plenty of information before you buy your Mexican insurance coverage. Additionally, our coverage saves you time as you head for the border. Consider some of the following ABCs of Mexican Car Insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com
as you explore your options:
- Adequate coverage – don’t find out the hard way that your coverage isn’t sufficient. Fatality benefits can change the game, so use our state-by-state chart to verify that your liability limits are high enough.
- Best insurer ratings – our partners are all highly rated, ensuring that your coverage is not going to fall apart if you have an incident.
- Computer access – you can research before you leave, buying and printing your policy from home. You can also check in if you need to supplement or adjust your coverage while you are in Mexico.
- Daily, weekly or monthly rates – you can compare options and make the most economical purchase of Mexican car insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com based on your long-term or short-term travel plans and your budget.
- Enhanced protections – look for options that allow you to add protection against partial theft and vandalism, especially if you will be driving in areas prone to these activities.
- Free roadside assistance – get help if you break down, have a flat, get locked out or run out of gas.
- Go to any state – your Mexican insurance is good anywhere throughout the Republic of Mexico.
- HDI Seguros – offers unique protections for ATVs and golf carts.
- Independence – you don’t need to rely on a clerk for the best choice in Mexican car insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com.
- Jail assistance – bail bond coverage is available to help if you are detained in connection with an accident
- Keep up with changes – enroll to receive important updates about Mexican travel.
- Legal assistance – get help if you are facing problems after an accident
- Motorcycle protection – if it’s on the road, it needs to be covered.
- Napoleonic Code – Mexican law presumes your guilt in an accident. Our travel assistance offers help with legal problems from accidents.