Mexico, Monarchs, Insects and Car Insurance for Mexico
With the Zika virus becoming a predominant travel concern in international news, you might want to consider preparing for insect contact as you gather your passports, car insurance for Mexico, and other essentials. As you review and update your Mexican insurance coverage, you can gather insect spray, essential oils, and mosquito nets for travel to certain areas.
Insects to Consider in Mexico
One of the most famous insects to see in Mexico is the monarch butterfly. While spring is not the ideal viewing time, it is a great time to learn about recent trends in the monarch population. In recent years, there have been concerns about a declining population of the beautiful mariposas, but there has been a dramatic rebound in the last year. 2014 was the first year of population recovery, and 2015 saw even better results as the insects covered an area of approximately 10 acres. However, this is still just a fraction of the population two decades earlier.
Some of the less attractive critters to consider include centipedes, scorpions, and spiders. Although these are not insects, they tend to be clumped into the group by those simply concerned with avoiding them. In fact, these insects can range from annoying to dangerous depending on size, species, and the individual bitten or stung. Therefore, it is wise to keep your belongings off the floor when you stay in more rural motels or homes. It is also important to be alert if you hike in desert or jungle areas.
Car Insurance for Mexico Considerations for South-of-the-Border Driving
Your car insurance for Mexico for driving does not address medical issues except those occurring in connection with car accidents. Even then, Mexican insurance coverage that is not comprehensive only provides for treatment involving those injured because of your actions. It does not cover the care of your own passengers. If you want coverage for your own needs, it is important to select comprehensive car insurance for Mexico.
Your Mexican insurance coverage does allow for help with transportation home. This is helpful if you have a serious medical issue that interferes with the conclusion of your trip. You may want to review medical evacuation provisions before finalizing your coverage.
Car insurance for Mexico through MexicanInsuranceStore.com includes Roadside Assistance throughout Mexico at no additional cost for your peace of mind!
Learn more about car insurance for Mexico here
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexican Driving Policies
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Quality Travelers Auto Insurance
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online