Mexican insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com – Boats or Wineries? Both in Baja Norte’s Valle de Guadalupe
Mexican ingenuity is often expressed in the nation’s architecture. While your mind may conjure up images of adobe shacks, elaborate chapels or colonial haciendas, you may be surprised at the twist taken in the Guadalupe Valley of Baja Norte. Baja is one of the favorite getaways of members of the team for Mexican insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com, but the use of boats in on-the-land construction is unique even for us. The Vena Cava Winery in Baja Norte warrants a short day trip – with the right Mexico auto insurance online policy, of course. A Mexican insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com is now required in order to drive on any highway in Mexico.
Valle de Guadalupe
The area features as many as 50 wineries, making it a wonderful destination for the wine aficionado. Traveling Mexican Highway 3 between Tecate and Ensenada, the area can be reached from either direction. The 117-kilometer drive between the two major cities take about 1.5 hours, and the scenery is beautiful. You can research specific wineries in the area, but you can also enjoy an impromptu tour of the region, stopping at those that truly stand out. You must include Vena Cava on your itinerary.
About Vena Cava
The architecture of Vena Cava is unique because of the use of old boats in ceiling design. The upside-down vessels are used to create vaulted ceilings. Most are discarded, sourced from a local port. Architects have also used the natural landscaping in their design, creating a sense of the buildings blending into the local environment. The couple responsible for Vena Cava’s spectacular design has also designed several other wineries in the state as well as other buildings.
Local Flavor and Flair
The area is also known for outstanding local flavors, and menus are very flexible based on seasons and availability of goods. Artisan breads and cheeses are just as popular as the varied wines available in the Mexican version of the Napa Valley. You may even want to join a class at the wine-making school in the area.
Drive With A Reliable Mexican insurance Policy At MexicanInsuranceStore.com
It’s important to remember as you enjoy the winery region that DUI is illegal in Mexico. It can also lead to cancellation of your Mexico auto insurance online policy. Take time to enjoy the area, but be aware of your consumption levels so that you don’t jeopardize yourself, other drivers or your Mexican insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com.
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexico Driving Insurance
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Top-Tier Mexican Insurance at the Border
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online