Mexican Auto Insurance Policy Options – Preparing for a Whale Watching Trip in Mexico
You may imagine that whale watching is an expensive venture in an exotic location, but you can also find opportunities within a short driving distance of the border. Even for a short drive that takes just a couple of hours on Mexican roads, you need to remember that a Mexican auto insurance policy is a priority. Your Mexico online insurance can be secured online in just a few minutes as you decide at the last minute to head for Ensenada to see the whales.
What Is Needed to Prepare for a Whale Excursion?
You will want to take some time to research opportunities prior to going so that you have an idea of pricing and locations. Each company offering boating adventures to see whales will address its own concerns so that you can be prepared. Some important issues to think about include:
- Weather – much of the whale migration occurs during the winter months, making temperature a major concern. Dress appropriately, taking a jacket or sweater for added warmth.
- Comfortable apparel – dress for more rugged conditions, wearing comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Dizziness and nausea – even if you aren’t prone to such issues, a motion sickness pill may help in limiting your risk of an episode while on the sea.
- Protect against the elements – wear sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats to avoid sunburn.
- Photography – carry a camera or video equipment that will allow you to capture your experience for sharing later.
Timing Your Travel
The whale migration season is officially noted as starting December 15 and ending April 15. Although there may be sightings before or after these dates, the activity will be minimal. The strongest sighting opportunities are typically between the middle of January and the middle of March. You may want to try more than once to see the whales during this time, and a long-term Mexican auto insurance policy is ideal for covering your driving in such instances. If you can only make one whale-watching trip, select Mexico online insurance and a charter during the most active migration period. You can always buy another one-day Mexican auto insurance policy if the opportunity to return later during whale season arises.
Each Mexican Auto Insurance Policy from Mexican Insurance Store.com comes with legal, repair in the US or Canada or Mexico and Roadside Assistance throughout Mexico
Learn more about Mexico online insurance for a quality Mexican Auto Insurance Policy