Mexican Insurance Store Now Offering Mexican Auto Insurance Coverage for Unlimited Drivers!
(PR Web) May 10, 2011 Perris CA Press Release
Mexican Insurance Store, which is one of the top sellers of Mexican auto insurance in the United States, recently announced that all of its policies now cover all eligible drivers. The company is not charging extra fees for this service, which is designed to simplify the process of buying Mexican insurance. Instead of having to input the name, age and other information of each driver, people who buy coverage through the Mexican Insurance Store website just need to input their information. Every other driver with a valid license over the age of 21 will be automatically covered by any policy sold by the insurance provider.
How the New Feature Works
It is not unusual for Mexican car insurance providers to require specific information about each person who will be operating a vehicle down in Mexico. In many cases, additional fees are assessed for each additional driver. Under Mexican Insurance Stores new policy, no extra fees will be charged. “We strive to provide the most affordable coverage possible for our customers,” says Linden Gray, the president of Mexican Insurance Store. “Every policy that we sell automatically covers any driver over the age of 21, who has a valid U.S. or Canadian driver’s license.”
The vast majority of Mexico insurance sold by Mexican Insurance Store is handled online. “Most people discover that it’s far easier to click a few buttons to get the coverage that they need,” notes Gray. “Instead of having them fill out the name and other information of each driver, we’ve decided to simplify the process.” Despite rolling out the new service, the insurance provider has no plans to increase its rates any time soon. “Our goal is to keep prices as low as possible without compromising the quality of our coverage. We want people to stay safe while they are visiting Mexico,” adds Gray.
Who is Eligible
As long as a driver has a valid U.S. or Canadian driver’s license and is over the age of 21, they are automatically covered by the policies that are sold by Mexican Insurance Store. Drivers with Mexican driver’s licenses are sometimes eligible for coverage as well. “Our Mexican auto insurance is not designed for use by Mexican citizens, however the company looks at it on a case by case basis” explains Gray. Anyone else, however, can automatically take advantage of the fact that an unlimited number of eligible drivers can use such coverage.
About Mexican Insurance Store.com
Mexican Insurance Store is the largest provider of Mexican Auto Insurance in South California’s Inland Empire, the 3rd most populous metropolitan area in California. The company offers a variety of car insurance for Mexico online and provides Mexican auto insurance to Canada and US travelers nationwide. Policies are emailed or faxed to customers in minutes. For additional information click Mexican insurance Online or call 888 800 9988 or 951 657 4220.
Contact Mexican Insurance Store
3819 Saint Austell Way Perris, CA 92571 Fax 626 638 3255 ###
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexico Driving Insurance
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Top-Tier Mexican Insurance at the Border
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online