Mexican Insurance Reviews and Spending Time in Progreso Mexico!
There are many great things to see and do on Mexicos Yucatan peninsula. Most people focus their explorations on the wide range of ancient ruins that are located in this part of the country. If you are looking for a unique seaside town to spend some time in, you might want to consider Progreso. Although few outsiders are aware of the existence of Progreso, it has plenty to offer visitors. To get to this port city by car, you will need to compare Mexican insurance reviews at Mexican Insurance Store.com. Keep in mind too, that the drive to Progreso from the border is going to be very long. After all, the tow is located on the northwest coast of the famous peninsula. That being said, such a journey is well worth it when you consider Progresos many unique sights and adventures.
Getting to Progreso without Incident
Other than being long, the drive to Progreso should be uneventful enough, as as long as you have reviewed and purchased a Mexican auto insurance quote beforehand. The only real trouble that you can get into while driving innocently in Mexico is getting into an accident and not having Mexico insurance. If the police realize that you do not have Mexican auto insurance, they could bring you to jail until they figure out what happened. There’s no telling how long that will take. To ward off that kind of trouble, always buy coverage before you leave.
Explore the Beach
One of the most charming things about Progreso is its beach. You will be interested to learn that Progreso is the home of the longest pier in the world. At more than 3.5 miles in length, the Progreso pier is a sight to behold. It is situated in very shallow water. However, you probably won’t be able to walk along it. Make sure to explore the lagoon, also. In the winter, dolphins are often seen at its entrance; there are usually plenty of flamingo colonies roaming around the lagoon, too, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
Other Things to Do
Progreso has the usual array of restaurants and bars that you will find in any reasonably sized Mexican town. Seafood is its most popular fare, and it is readily available. The nearby town of Chicxulub is named after the crater that was caused by one of the most famous meteors in history. Many scientists believe that the massive meteor, which probably measured at least six miles in width, was largely responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. You can’t see the crater, per se – it is too large. It’s fun to visit the town that’s name in its honor, though.
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexico Driving Insurance
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Top-Tier Mexican Insurance at the Border
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online