Strength And Experience Since 1979
Best Mexican Insurance Coverage And Rates!
Toll Free 1-888-800-9988 from the US or Canada
How We Protect Clients Info: A Secure Site and a Secure Data Environment
While no security system is 100% guaranteed, out site utilizes several state-of-the-art tools to protect your information. Strict security measures are employed whenever member or provider data is collected and transmitted.
What Information We Collect: does not collect any information from individuals who wish to browse our site without registering. In order to use our products and services, however, you must become a registered member. Registration is free. Additional info is collected as it is needed to process your Mexico auto insurance requests for Mexico insurance quote information."
- Credit Card Security Standards and Data Encryption: We have enrolled with VeriSign, a company that sets strict standards for conducting secure communications and transactions over the Internet. This is the same encryption security used by banks and other financial institutions. Verisign delivers critical infrastructure services that make the Internet and telecommunications networks more intelligent, reliable, and secure. Every day VeriSign helps thousands of businesses and millions of consumers connect, communicate, and transact with confidence. VeriSign Payment Services enable customers to securely process and manage online payments. Most of the Fortune 500 companies with a Web presence use some of VeriSign's services.
- Firewall Protection: Once we have your information, we store it in a secure database behind a 'firewall'. A firewall is simply a software and hardware product that limits access by outside computers. Only authorized personnel have access to this information.
- Password (PIN) and Username Verification: An additional step to protect your information is the use of a unique username and password (or 'PIN') for each individual member. This helps prevent someone from entering the site, pretending to be you, and reading your information. Should you ever forget your PIN, we will first verify your identity and then send your PIN to your registered e-mail address.
- Registration Information: In order to take full advantage of our products and services, you must register with us and certify that you are over 18 years old. When you register, it is mandatory that we collect basic information such as your name and e-mail address.
- Children:We do not allow children to submit applications for products. If you are under 18, you may not use this web site to purchase products or services.
- Information Collected to Generate Quotes: We do collect additional personally identifiable information from you when you request a price quote or review comparison for a particular Mexico Insurance product or service. We may also collect information from you if you wish to enroll in or apply to certain programs. The information required to provide you with a Mexican insurance online quote, product or service varies, but it generally includes specific information needed by the agent in order to complete your request. For example, if you are seeking mexican auto insurance quotes, we will request information about your motor vehicle.
- Cookies: Cookies are small files that are stored by your Web browser to help a particular system recognize you and the pages you visited in a Web site. Our site uses 'cookies' to make your online shopping experience more convenient. For example, we use a cookie to store your login between sessions and to maintain information about the quotes that you've requested during your session. Additionally, we use data from cookies for a variety of internal purposes, such as studying how users navigate our site. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you will not be able to retrieve car insurance for Mexico Insurance online quotes from this site. Contrary to some beliefs, a cookie can in no way learn everything about you or what is on your computer's hard drive. And cookies are recognizable only by the system that sent it to you - another Web site or server can not pick up information stored there.
How We Use Your Information:
- To Generate Mexico Insurance Quotes You Request: collects we collect identifiable info from you when you request a price quote for a particular mexican auto insurance product or service. We also collect data from you if you wish to enroll in or apply to certain programs. The data we collect is used by Mexico car insurance companies to generate a quote, and in some cases this quote review is based on their underwriting guidelines. Disclosure of your personal data is not transmitted to the Provider Companies unless you request a quote, enrollment, or revew application either through this internet site or via telephone.
We save the info gathered from your membership and quote comparison requests to make future quote comparison requests more convenient for you. Saving the information allows us to pre-populate certain fields and make your next shopping experience faster and easier to complete. (Read further under 'How We Protect You' for details regarding security.) If you would like to modify and/or delete any information we have gathered from you, you may access your folder and click on 'Update Member'.
How Our Companies Use Information:
companies process data according to their particular underwriting guidelines and operating policies. Each Company's quoting comparison process differs to some degree.
Our agreements with the Companies prohibits them from using your data for any purposes other than generating the quote. For example, Insurance Companies will not use the info collected by us to telemarket their Mexican Car Insurance services to you, and will not place you on their mailing list. However, if you elect to purchase products or services from a Company, that Company will add you to its customer base and will handle your information in accordance with whatever policies it has in place with its customers.
Notification of Other Services and Products:
The primary reasons Mexican Insurance Store collects your e-mail, telephone number, and/or postal address is to notify you about quote comparison results and if you purchase auto insurance for Mexico coverage, to send a copy of your Mexico insurance policy to you and/or communicate other important member info. Occasionally, we may also use your postal and/or e-mail address to inform you about products and services available through us. If you do not want to receive such notifications, you may simply contact us by using our Contact Us page.
Other Parties and Your Privacy:
retain any personal information collected in connection with services available through us. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal information to unaffiliated companies, unless we notify you prior to collecting, what specific will be provided to what specific third party and you will have an opportunity to opt-out. However, we may in the future sell all or part of the business, and in any such transaction, all of our customer info will be part of the transferred assets. Also, we occasionally employ other companies or individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as analyzing code. These agents may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for any other purpose. This information includes information from your application as well as information about our transactions with you. If you do not want us to share this information with affiliated companies, other than as permitted by law, let us know by simply setting the preference as indicated in the section entitled 'How You Can Access Your Preferences' below.
Additionally, we may provide aggregate statistics about our service to reputable third-parties, but such statistics contain no personally identifying information.
How You Can Access Your Preferences:
If you would like to modify and/or delete any information we have gathered from you, you may access your personal folder and click on 'Update Member Info'. If you have elected to receive marketing communications from our marketing partners, you may at any time visit this web site and change your preferences. Any such change would be effective within thirty days.
Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions If you chose to visit Mexican Insurance Store, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use. If makes any material modification thereof, we will both (i) update this page with a notice of such changes and how they would affect the security and disclosure of your personal information, and (ii) notify of such material modification via e-mail. All personal information in our database will be subject to the new terms.
Although we cannot guarantee the security of any data that is transmitted over the Internet, utilizes all technology within our means to protect you.
Mexican Auto Insurance, Mexican Insurance, Mexican Car insurance, Mexico Insurance, Mexico Auto Insurance, Mexico Insurance, Car Insurance for Mexico, ACE Seguros, ING Seguros, Canada
An 'As Is' Web Site Use of this site, its software, products, and services is provided 'as is'. Linden H. Gray, Mexican Insurance Store, its Insurance Companies, and affiliates cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damage or other injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web site.