Mexican Auto Insurance and Duty Free Items to Bring to Mexico!
There tends to be a lot of confusion about what can be brought into Mexico duty free. Luckily, many everyday items can be safely brought into the country without the worry of having to pay duties on them. Still, it is smart to familiarize yourself with what is permitted; knowing limits, if any, is also wise. The following information will make it easier for you to get into Mexico without any holdups.
First: Get Mexican Auto Insurance
Before launching into a life of items that can be brought into Mexico duty free, its smart to emphasize the importance of Mexican auto insurance. If you dont bother with Mexico car insurance, you could end up sitting in jail down there. Its super easy to buy Mexico Insurance, so dont give in to the temptation to skip this important coverage.
There is an extensive list of things that can be brought into Mexico duty free. Before driving down, you should look over the list carefully to make sure that you dont inadvertently bring over something thats not permitted. A few common things that dont require duties include magazines, books, 12 rolls of film, two photographic cameras or video records, 10 DVD disks, 30 CDs, five toys, one set of binoculars, two musical instruments and one tent and one set of camping equipment. You can bring in a single set of tools and a case for them. Footwear, clothing, baby travel items and personal toiletries may all be brought in without issue. You are allowed to bring in a single GPS unit, which is sure to come in handy; just make sure that its loaded with maps of Mexico, or its not going to do you a whole lot of good.
Common Sense is Important
As you can see from the brief list above, its fine to bring in normal, everyday travel items. The authorities will get suspicious, though, if youre bringing in large quantities of one or two things. For instance, dont try to come in with twelve tents, that is not normal and will raise red flags. A little common sense goes a really long way in a situation like this, so use your best judgment. As mentioned before, double check online to see whether or not what youre bringing is okay. The last thing that you want is to be turned away or to have to leave something important behind. Mexico car insurance and duty free items to bring to Mexico.
Subscribe by Email
- Mexico’s Hidden Gems: Beyond the Tourist Traps
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexican Driving Policies
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Quality Travelers Auto Insurance
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance