Ek Balam; Mexico’s Hidden City and Mexican Auto Insurance
Routinely passed by, Ek Balam is one of the best sightseeing buys in inland Mexico. Not as grand as Chichen Itza or as tall as Coba, Ek Balam offers the same experiences as these other ancient villages at about half the cost. Very reasonably priced, a family of four could tour the site for under $10.00. Mexican Insurance Store, your Mexican auto insurance professionals, brings you these Ek Balam travel tips. MexicanInsuranceStore.com knows how to save you a few pesos and still provide quality insurance policies. Review and compare full coverage Mexico Insurance from the many policies and programs today for comprehensive, reliable Mexican Auto Insurance.
Nestled between the towns of Valladolid and Santa Rita, Ek Balam is a structure containing over forty, recently discovered and restored, ancient ruins dating from 700 – 1100 A.D.. Once inside, visitors have the chance to see a pyramid, residences, a ball court and a superbly-reinforced, double-wall barrier. Visitors, seeking insight into the culture of Mexico’s early inhabitants, are now bringing this village back to life.
Visit to Ek Balam
In addition to its low admission price, one of the best features of Ek Balam is the self-paced visit. There are no tour guides, and visitors have as long as nine hours to explore this ancient city’s expansive grounds. When finished, if desiring to stay in the area, the Ek Balam Village area offers hungry travelers some ancient, yet fresh recipes in the town’s restaurant. While the food is not old, these recipes dating back to Mexico’s early inhabitants offer explorers the chance to taste foods that Ek Balam’s early residents may have consumed.
Later, if needing overnight accommodations, inexpensive rooms are also available to rent for reasonable fees. Depending on party size, no more than $100 will be needed for the tour, meal and evening’s accommodations. This makes Ek Balam the perfect inexpensive getaway or pit-stop on a cross-country, Mexican tour.
Subscribe by Email
- Top 10 Cities in Mexico for Road Trippers: Navigating with Mexico Car Insurance
- 2024 Mexico Road Trip Planner: Essential Travel Tips and Vehicle Insurance in Mexico Insights
- Discover Guanajuato: A Gem in Mexico’s Crown, Safely with Mexican Driving Policies
- Unraveling the Mystery: The Cost of Quality Travelers Auto Insurance
- Navigating Vehicle Insurance for Mexico – A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction to Mexican Car Insurance Services
- Introduction to Mexican Auto Insurance in San Diego
- Understanding Car Insurance in Mexico: Coverage, Costs, and Considerations
- Mexican Insurance for Brownsville, Texas Travelers
- Essential Guide to Mexican Insurance for San Ysidro Residents
- Seamless and Direct: The Store’s Mexican Insurance Experience – Combining Speedy Service with Personalized, Middleman-Free Support
- Understanding US and Canadian Car Insurance Inside Mexico: Key Tips for Travelers
- Comprehensive Review of Mexican Auto Insurance for Rocky Point: Focusing on the Mexican Insurance Store
- Navigating Mexican Car Insurance Policies: A Thorough Guide for Travelers
- Mastering Mexican Car Liability Insurance: Key Insights for a Seamless Journey
- In-Depth Guide to Selecting Mexico Auto Insurance Online for Your Trip
- Navigating the Ins and Outs of Mexican Insurance in San Ysidro and San Diego: A Comprehensive Guide
- Navigating Mexico Insurance Services: Understanding Mexico Auto Insurance Costs and Coverage
- Comprehensive Guide to Car Insurance for Your Mexico Trip – A Must-Have for Tourists
- The Significance of Buying Quality Mexican Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Mexican Car Insurance Online