Mexican car Insurance on MexicanInsuranceStore.com and Sports Vacations in Mexico
There are many options in sports activities to enjoy during your time in Mexico. If you love action and adventure, you have numerous places and activities from which to choose. In some cases, access may be easiest if you fly to your destination, especially if your heart is set on a southern destination. However, you will find that there are many fun choices within one to three days of driving. If this is your preference, you can take care of your Mexican car Insurance on MexicanInsuranceStore.com as soon as your travel dates are firm. If your dates are still in flux, you can still obtain Mexican insurance quotes online as you explore the site. Mexican car Insurance on MexicanInsuranceStore.com or its equivalent is now required in order to drive on highways in Mexico.
Air, Land and Sea Activities
Popular sporting activities in Mexico include some of the following:
- Fishing – fishing charters are available along the coastal regions of Mexico, and charters can be found so that you don’t need to bring gear or worry about finding a great fishing spot. Plan in advance as charters can be booked months in advance.
- Diving – look for diving and snorkeling guides in the area you wish to visit.
- Horseback riding – particularly popular on beaches, horseback riding services can be found in areas both close to the border and far.
- Parasailing – options are available throughout the country, and it is important to research safety and financial details ahead of time.
- Ziplines – zipline adventures can be found in remote areas, but you’ll also find options in areas like Ensenada at Las Cañadas Campamento. Research your destination to find out about opportunities in the area.
- Golf – Mexico is known for numerous golf course, and some of the latest in the works are designed by well-known players in the Baja Peninsula.
- Kayaking – with so many coastal areas, kayaking is available in numerous destinations. Close-to-the-border options include spots like Rocky Point in Sonora.
Taking Your Gear?
If you will be transporting your gear by towing a trailer, you need to be aware that your Mexican car Insurance on MexicanInsuranceStore.com requires that towed items be declared on the main policy. If a vehicle will be towed for use in the country, you need to get separate Mexican insurance quotes online for the operation of such vehicles. Failure to add towed items to your Mexican car Insurance on MexicanInsuranceStore.com could result in nullification of your policy in the event of an accident.