A Mexico Auto Insurance Policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com – If Letterman Traveled to Mexico – Top 10 Reasons You Don’t Want to Forget It
With Letterman concluding his reign as a late night talk show host and comic, perhaps he will consider traveling a bit. Whether or not he heads to Mexico or another foreign venue, the team providing your Mexico auto insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com has assembled a Letterman-style top 10 list. The following are our top 10 reasons not to forget your Mexican car insurance policy coverage before you drive in Mexico:
10. The Kardashians probably won’t come to your rescue in a pinch. With a Mexico auto insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com, at least you can get legal help if you have an accident.
9. Your mother doesn’t want to rescue you from a Mexican jail either. Although she may help if the situation is urgent, you will never hear the end of it.
8. The luxury suite in a Mexican jail is short on amenities. Wouldn’t you rather have bail bond coverage so that you can sleep in a real bed?
7. Being stranded in Mexico could be bad for your career. Your boss probably won’t hold your position if you are indefinitely away. Unless you are the boss, an unexpected and unexplained absence could bode poorly for your long-term employment prospects.
6. You don’t want to face a case of Montezuma’s revenge in an unfamiliar and uncharted Mexican town. Mexican car insurance policy coverage includes solutions for travelers dealing with grave illnesses, enabling you to obtain transport home or enabling someone to come visit as you recover.
5. Many secure parking lots in Mexico are anything but secure. Full-coverage Mexican car insurance policy coverage should be considered if you can’t afford to replace a stolen vehicle.
4. A breakdown on a Mexican highway probably isn’t the adventure you had in mind. Although it is possible to break down across the street from a mechanic, most car problems don’t plan themselves with such convenience. Your Mexico auto insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com allows you to get help, including a tow to the nearest repair shop if needed.
3. You don’t want to be stranded if your car is totaled or damaged. Each Mexico auto insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com addresses travel interruption.
2. It’s the law. Foreigners who drive in Mexico are expected to carry sufficient Mexican car insurance policy coverage to deal with the financial implications of a wreck.
1. It’s logical. Spock couldn’t make it any simpler. Driving without a sufficient Mexico auto insurance policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com can leave you facing numerous potential problems. You may not face any of these problems on your vacation, but if something goes wrong, you’ll wonder why you didn’t listen.