|Hierve El Agua, located in the eastern part of Oaxaca, is a
definite point of interest for all photography enthusiasts. Infringing
on the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca’s landscape, this popular Mexican park
includes a natural, mineral-infused spring and visible mountain range.
While there are elevated trails here, descending to the bottom to
Other areas of the park allow for more natural photography
After visiting Hierve El Agua, other popular mountains in this
These Mexican photography travel tips are brought to you by the Mexican Insurance Store, offering the best quality Mexico insurance at affordable rates! Click for more great Mexican Insurance Store tips for Mexico travel.
Mexico Fishing Licenses and Mexican Insurance through Mexican Insurance Store.com
MexicanInsuranceStore.com; Mazatlan: Mexico’s Little Piece of America
Subscribe by Email
- Guanajuato City – Mexico’s Richest City
- Summer Travel in Mexico – 5 Great Destinations
- Realistic Actual Cash Value For Your Mexican Insurance Policy
- Can I Travel to Mexico in 2022
- What Car, RV, Or Motorcycle Do I Bring Into Mexico?
- Travel Mexico – Baja California Sur
- Travel Mexico – Chihuahua
- Travel Mexico – Sonora
- 2022 Travel in Mexico
- Travel Mexico – Baja California (North)
- Do I Really Need Mexican Auto Insurance?
- The Secret To Buying the Best Mexican Insurance Policy
- Enjoy Mexico From Home
- Greatest Roads in Mexico
- Exposing Fake Travel Stories About Mexico
- Mexico – So Much More Than Beaches
- Filing a Mexico Insurance Claim When Things Go Wrong
- Estimating Travel Time In Mexico
- Preparing For a Road Trip to Mexico
- Queretaro – A City of History, Prosperity, and Wonder
- Ensenada – Carnaval Celebration and Beer Fest