|Hierve El Agua, located in the eastern part of Oaxaca, is a
definite point of interest for all photography enthusiasts. Infringing
on the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca’s landscape, this popular Mexican park
includes a natural, mineral-infused spring and visible mountain range.
While there are elevated trails here, descending to the bottom to
Other areas of the park allow for more natural photography
After visiting Hierve El Agua, other popular mountains in this
These Mexican photography travel tips are brought to you by the Mexican Insurance Store, offering the best quality Mexico insurance at affordable rates! Click for more great Mexican Insurance Store tips for Mexico travel.
Mexico Fishing Licenses and Mexican Insurance through Mexican Insurance Store.com
MexicanInsuranceStore.com; Mazatlan: Mexico’s Little Piece of America
Subscribe by Email
- Travel Mexico – Sonora
- 2021 Travel in Mexico
- Travel Mexico – Baja California (North)
- Do I Really Need Mexican Auto Insurance?
- Mexican Insurance – The Secret To Buying the Best Policy
- Enjoy Mexico (When you can’t be there because of COVID-19)
- Mexico’s Most Beautiful Roads
- Exposing Fake Travel Stories About Mexico
- Mexico – So Much More Than Beaches
- Filing a Mexico Insurance Policy Claim When Things Go Wrong
- Estimating Travel Time In Mexico
- Preparing Your Vehicle For A Mexico Road Trip
- Queretaro – A City of History, Prosperity, and Wonder
- Ensenada – Carnaval Celebration and Beer Fest
- Travel Insurance for Mexico
- 8 Tips For Off-Road Traveling in Mexico
- Deciding Which Mobile Phone Service Is Best In Mexico
- New Year Celebrations Mexico Style
- Celebrating Christmas in Mexico by Mexican Insurance Store
- Zacatecas – Where Culture and History Intersect with Beauty and Excitement
- What Documents Are Necessary To Travel In Mexico?