Before you head across the border, it’s important to think about the basics. Assumptions about travel in Mexico can be a problem, especially if you fail to plan appropriately. Be sure that your Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com is printed and easily accessible. In addition to Mexican insurance for cars from MexicanInsuranceStore.com, you will also want to make sure that your passport is in hand as you go.
Don’t assume anything
There are some materials that can create serious problems during your visit. Weapons, for example, can land you in jail instantly. Even an empty shell could result in some heated questioning. While vehicle searches at the border may seem minimal, you may encounter military checkpoints further in. Be ready by carrying legal items and answering respectfully. Authorities may open your trunk or look into the interior of your vehicle, but searches tend to be quick and simple. It is less likely that passports, tourist visas or your Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com will be requested at such stops, but anything is possible. Have your Mexican insurance for cars from MexicanInsuranceStore.com handy just in case.
Understanding Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com
Mexican insurance for cars from MexicanInsuranceStore.com is based on an expectation that you will drive safely, obeying the rules of the road. Additionally, complying with the terms of your Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com is necessary for incidents to be covered. Be aware in the following situations:
- DUI: Driving while intoxicated is not legal in Mexico and can result in the cancellation of your policy.
- Underage drivers: Mexican insurance online from MexicanInsuranceStore.com doesn’t cover drivers under the age of 21.
- Proper licensing: Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com covers up to four drivers, as long as they are carrying valid licenses and meet age requirements.
- Towing: Your coverage must designate towed items and values; accidents involving towed equipment not properly listed on your Mexican insurance online at MexicanInsuranceStore.com could result in nullification of your policy.
- Off-road activity: You are not covered in case of off-road incidents.
- Lapsed coverage: Your effective dates are defined when you purchase Mexican insurance for cars from MexicanInsuranceStore.com. A lapsed policy is no good in an accident.