Best Mexican Insurance by Mexican Insurance Store – Top 5 Mexico Travel Souvenirs
One of the best things associated with venturing to a new destination is taking advantage of the locations shopping possibilities. Mexico has a rich cultural heritage when combined with its abundant natural resources, offers shoppers many opportunities to find the perfect souvenir.
When you start your preparations for your Mexico adventure the single most important protection you should buy if you are driving in Mexico is best Mexican Insurance by Mexican Insurance Store. Mexican Auto Insurance professionals who know how to save you a few pesos and still provide the best protection available. For more information or to buy your policy at great rates, visit Mexican Insurance reviews.
Some of the best tangible and non-tangible souvenirs are as follows:
1. Oaxacan wood carvings- Made in Oaxaca and found all over Mexico, these brightly colored wood carvings feature some of the naturally-occurring and mythological animals in Mexico. While these can be purchased anywhere in Mexico, prices are the lowest in Oaxaca and ensure tourists arte not buying lower-quality imported goods. In fact, travelers can watch Oaxacan wood carvers at work and purchase animals direct from the carver’s studio.
2. Clothing – While sombreros are made for authentic wear, many are also manufactured for the tourist trade. To purchase a more useful clothing item, Mexican pantsuits for men and dresses for women can be found in the more rural parts of Mexico. Some of the best opportunities for these types of clothing can be found in Oaxaca. Here, travelers will find embroidered mens pantsuits and dresses displaying hand-sewn flowers for women.
3. Jewelry – Taxaco is the perfect location for silver jewelry shopping. Jewelry and other silver items are mined here and crafted locally. Prices are low but can be negotiated for even greater savings.
4. Pottery- Since Mexico is a geologically diverse land, the soil is able to produce unique types of clay. Red clay is the most popular type of clay for producing Mexican pottery. For a more rare type of souvenir, try to purchase pottery made from black clay.
5. Artwork – Older, Colonial towns are meccas for artwork. Whether purchasing a photograph of an old church to watching a craftsman produce an oil-painting replica of a historic location, travelers are free to wander in artists’ galleries. Often located inside of museums, many pieces are able to be shipped home. Top 5 Mexico Travel Souvenirs!
The best Mexican Insurance by Mexican Insurance Store comes with roadside assistance and legal.
Learn more about best Mexican Insurance by Mexican Insurance Store