The 8 Biggest Mexican Insurance Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid
Many motorists don’t realize that ignoring Mexican insurance with MexicanInsuranceStore.com can be a big mistake. Driving in Mexico without a proper Mexican auto insurance online policy can leave you vulnerable to legal and financial problems. It is important to realize that assumptions can lead to serious trouble in a foreign country because you are subject to the laws of the nation while you visit. Investing in high-quality coverage is no mistake. Following are some additional mistakes to avoid when you choose your coverage.
- Low limits – liability coverage needs to be enough to cover your obligations if you are responsible for a fatality. Dependents of Mexican decedents in an accident are entitled to the equivalent of 5,000 days’ wages, but this varies in each Mexican state. Research the limits for your travel destinations.
- Personal damages – in an effort to save money, many motorists choose liability-only Mexican insurance with MexicanInsuranceStore.com, foregoing the higher prices of full coverage. Costs aren’t significantly higher, and full coverage addresses your own loss in an accident.
- Partial theft – travelers heading into areas that may be known for partial theft and vandalism issues may think that these are included in full coverage Mexican driving insurance. However, you must select a broadened policy to benefit from this coverage. Clarify when you buy.
- Term too short – while short-term coverage allows you to buy only the coverage that you need, this may be a problem if your plans change while you are in Mexico. Your Mexican insurance with MexicanInsuranceStore.com needs to be valid continually, and a lapse could leave you vulnerable to problems.
- Towing without coverage – if you decide to tow a vehicle or trailer but fail to add it to your primary policy, you could invalidate your Mexican auto insurance online policy, especially if you wreck while towing.
- Off-road driving – your vehicle isn’t covered for off-road activity. While you may choose to venture off on a dirt road that isn’t improved, you need to realize that an accident won’t be covered and may invalidate your policy. All policies in the Mexican insurance industry exclude off – road driving.
- Ignoring driving laws – your Mexican insurance with MexicanInsuranceStore.com doesn’t give you protection from legal consequences of deliberate disobedience of speed limits or other driving laws.
- Buying at the border – with a paper-driven policy at the border, you can’t make online adjustments. Choosing your Mexican insurance with MexicanInsuranceStore.com allows you to check your Mexican auto insurance online policy coverage and make adjustments electronically before or after you cross into Mexico.
Rancho San Francisquito Baja beach property
Mexican insurance with MexicanInsuranceStore.com comes with FREE Legal and Roadside Assistance coverages on all policies.