Mexican Auto Insurance thru MexicanInsuranceStore.com – Visit Your Southern Neighbors
Mexico is a huge country with hundreds of tourist destinations that appeal to all travel tastes and dreams, so don’t let the fear of the swine flu stop you from planning a trip to beautiful Mexico right now. Here are five reasons to visit our neighbor to the south.
If you are driving to Mexico, remember that you will need Mexican auto insurance thru MexicanInsuranceStore.com coverage as US and Canadian Car Insurance is void in Mexico. Mexican auto insurance thru MexicanInsuranceStore.com information allows you to learn about the best choice online provider of Mexico car insurance online. Mexico car insurance is needed to drive on any highway in Mexico and Mexican auto insurance thru MexicanInsuranceStore.com comes with bail bond and legal.
1. Mexico City, or El Distrito Federal, is the oldest metropolis on the continent of North America. It stands over 7,000 feet above sea level and offers temperate weather during most of the year. If you want to immerse yourself in history and one of the largest concentrations of museums in the world, Mexico City is the place.
2. Mexico is more than just a cruise destination. Many people fly or drive to Mexico without ever stepping a foot aboard a cruise liner. When you fly into the international airport, you will discover a beautiful new terminal, T2, built by Mexico to accommodate the heavy air traffic coming through this bustling hub.
3. Baja California (North and South) is the destination far flung from the Caribbean cruise crowd. Near the Sea of Cortez with its many underwater diving opportunities (think Jacques Cousteau), Baja includes the region of Los Cabos and the party hot spots of Cabo San Lucas. Baja is within driving distance of San Diego. Are you ready to run for the border?
4. Veracruz is a beautiful city by the Gulf of Mexico with architecture that spans nearly five centuries since being founded by Hernando Cortes. Here you can walk the streets, the shops, the museums, and the cathedrals or take a drive to visit the pyramid ruins. There are many opportunities for boating and fishing on the coast.
5. If you like to scuba dive in underwater caves, the Yucatan peninsula offers many diving destinations for scuba lovers. The Yucatan includes thousands of miles of underwater caves and caverns for people who enjoy eco-travel. While underwater scuba has its risks, experienced divers can return a thousand times for a different experience. Snorkeling is another fun option.
Mexican Auto Insurance thru MexicanInsuranceStore.com comes with FREE Roadside Assistance throughout Mexico at no additional cost to you.
Learn more about Mexican auto insurance thru MexicanInsuranceStore.com online here