Believing These 5 Myths About A Mexican insurance Online Policy Keeps You From Growing
The team that provides you with top-rated Mexican insurance online policy protection has been checking into some common myths that travelers consider when they search for the right coverage for driving in Mexico. We consider Mexican car insurance from Mexican Insurance Store.com to be a priority any time you cross the border, we realize that buying into these myths could cost you dearly during your travels. Here are five common myths that may keep you from growing as a traveler:
- I don’t need a Mexican insurance Online Policy – while you may figure that you don’t need coverage, you will change your tune if you are involved in any type of an accident over the border. At that point, unfortunately, the myth will be disproved, and you will be facing the authorities without representation.
- A Mexican insurance Online Policy is a scam – we assure you, the business is legitimate and the need is real. While there are some scammy operations out there, our partners are highly rated and our pricing is excellent.
- I can just pick up a policy at the border – while you can stop at a border shack to handle your purchase, you may find that you are advised of the best choices without any real proof of quality of coverage versus price comparisons. Additionally, your paper-written policy may not make it to Mexican authorities until your trip is over. Mexican car insurance from MexicanInsuranceStore.com is instantly transmitted to Mexican databases to ensure that your policy can be verified.
- My current policy should cover me wherever I travel – a few U.S. or Canada-based policies might include border zone physical damage coverage. However, your US or Canadian car insurance liability coverage isn’t acceptable to the Mexico authorities, meaning that an accident can leave you in jail and in serious legal and financial trouble.
- I can get coverage in Mexico – it is advisable to opt for a policy that is highly rated with terms that you can understand. You may find that foreign seller to be iffy, and you may not get an adequate Mexican insurance online policy with travel assistance services as a result. One example: Most policies sold by unrated local Mexico insurers at the border allow repairs in Mexico only. If you forget, however, you can visit our site for a Mexican insurance online policy from MexicanInsuranceStore.com. The Internet actually works in Mexico too!
A Mexican insurance online policy at MexicanInsuranceStore.com comes with Legal, Bail Bond and Roadside Assistance throughout Mexico